Any one of us could be faced with actions and decisions by a government body (such as the local or regional authorities, the water board, a ministry etc.) with which we do not agree. Often, a certain period of time is allowed in which to object to the body in question and/or appeal to the administrative courts.

Our practice has a wealth of experience in administrative law, and can act for you in the following areas:


V.M. Weski